Who doesn’t love pasta? Add Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage to your linguine alfredo tonight at the family dinner table. Turn your regular old pasta dish into a spectacular one with the help of our Black Forest Sausage!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage (4 links used), sliced
- 1 lb linguine noodles
- 1 C butter
- 2 C heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/3 C Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- Cook linguine noodles as instructed on package. Leave in the pot after cooking.
- In a large frying pan melt butter and saute the garlic until it is golden brown.
- Add the heavy cream to the frying pan, stiring constantly until it is warm, do not let the cream boil.
- Take the grated Parmesan and slowly add it to the frying pan, stiring constantly until the cheese is fully melted and sauce is creamy.
- Toss the Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage into the sauce mixture and cook until the sausage is heated throughout. Remove from heat.
- Add the cooked noodles into the Alfredo and sausage mixture and stir until noodles are coated with cheese.
- Split into four bowls and garnish with parsley.
Share recipe with friends: