Chef Salad with Raspberry Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
This hearty and healthy chef salad is a quick and easy protein packed meal.
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
For the salad
- 1 head of Boston bib lettuce.
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
- 4 to 5 slices Greenridge Farm Oven Roasted Turkey.
- 4 to 5 slices Greenridge Farm Black Forrest Ham.
- 3 to 4 slices Greenridge Farm Havarti cheese sliced in 1/2-inch strips.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced in half lengthwise.
- 1 avocado, sliced.
- 1/2 red onion, sliced.
For the vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greenridge Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the salad
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Tear into strong pieces and place in a medium sized salad bowl.
- Add tomatoes, turkey, ham, cheese, hard-boiled eggs avocado and red onion in long rows on top of the lettuce.
- Set aside while preparing the vinaigrette.
Prepare the vinaigrette
- Combine olive oil, rice wine vinegar, raspberry honey mustard and honey in a strong bowl.
- Whisk to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dress salad and serve immediately.
Share recipe with friends: