Dinner time couldn’t be better with this Greenridge Farm recipe! Trade in the standard ground beef stuffed peppers with our All-Natural Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage stuffed peppers. Whip this scrumptious dinner up for the whole family and they will be begging for more!
- 5 Greenridge Farm Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages, shredded
- 6 bell peppers
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cans (10.75oz ea) tomato soup
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp chili powers
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 lb Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 cups brown instant rice, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice tops of peppers, gut the insides of peppers and rinse well.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Add peppers to the pot and cook for 15 minutes, or until tender and crisp.
- Place Greenridge Farm chicken sausage and onions in a large, deep skillet. Cook over
medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in tomato soup, water, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper; bring to
a low boil. Reduce heat to low, stir in 3/4 of cheddar cheese and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare instant rice according to package instructions. Fluff with a fork and
then stir into tomato mixture. Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Place peppers in an oven safe, 9×13 pan and spoon rice mixture into peppers.
- Bake peppers for 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and place under broiler until cheese is melted.
Share recipe with friends: