Morning rush calls for this Greenridge Farm Breakfast Casserole! Prep it the night before and pop it in the oven first thing in the morning. The family will go crazy over this filling breakfast dish!
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Andouille Sausage sliced (4 links used)
- 1 bag (32oz) frozen tater-tots
- 1 1/2 cups of Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup of Greenridge Farm Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cups diced onions
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 9×13-in pan.
- Mix, tater-tots, sausage, mushrooms, onion and cheeses together. Pour into 9×13 pan.
- Whisk eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and milk. Pour over 9×13 pan mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 60 min. or until eggs are fully cooked.
**This dish can be prepped the night before, cover and refrigerate after step four. Pop into the oven in the morning!
Share recipe with friends: