So much flavor packed into one skillet will give you and the family the energy needed for big weekend activities!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
2 medium Russet potatoes, cubed
2 oz Greenridge Farm Applewood Smoked Ham, sliced thick
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 medium orange bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup shredded gouda cheese (or whatever cheese you want to use here)
1 tbsp butter
sea salt and pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss cubed potatoes with olive oil, rosemary and thyme. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the potatoes. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in diced ham and continue cooking and stirring for another 5-7 minutes. Add onions and bell pepper. You might need to add another dash of olive oil at this point.
- Continue cooking and stirring until onions are translucent and potatoes and ham have a nice little golden brown crust on the outsides.
- Top with shredded cheese, turn off the heat and cover so cheese melts.
- In a separate medium fry pan over medium heat, add butter and fry eggs to preferred doneness (we like over easy!).
- Add eggs to top of skillet and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: