A warm breakfast that will having you craving more. Make our Applewood Turkey Cups the night before and pop them in the microwave before you leave the house for the day!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a muffin tin, coat with cooking spray or butter.
- Places 2 slices of turkey into each cup and press down lightly, this creates a divot.
- Crack one egg into each cup.
- Bake for 8 min.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese and cilantro on top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 3 min or until eggs are solid and cooked through and the cheese has melted.
Share recipe with friends: