Get ready for an appetizer that will taste so good you will have to enjoy seconds! Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon is added to this dish!
- 4 slices Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon, cooked
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take the mushrooms and remove the stems and chop up the stems.
- In a pot melt the butter and toss in the onions and chopped mushroom stems. Cook until onions are translucent in color. Remove from heat.
- Add the bacon and cheddar cheese to the onion mixture.
- Scoop small spoon fulls into the mushrooms. Repeat until all have been filled. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms into the oven and bake for 15min or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven.
Share recipe with friends: