previous recipenext recipe
Bacon Wrapped Carrots
Get ready for an appetizer that will blow you away!! Made with Greenridge Farm Applewood Smoked Bacon.
- 12 strips of Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon
12 medium carrots, peeled
1/3 maple syrup
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Individually wrap each carrot with one strip of bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped carrots on a large baking sheet and drizzle the maple syrup over them.
- Season with salt and pepper and place into the oven. Bake for 20 min. or until carrots are tender and bacon is cooked. Remove from the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: