Get the party started with our Bacon Wrapped Pineapple & Figs! Combining sweet and salty in every bite, this appetizer will be a hit at your next party!
- 20 slices of Greenridge Farm Bacon, sliced in half
- 20 chunks of pineapple
- 20 figs
- 20 pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around one piece of pineapple. Secure with a toothpick, repeat until there are 20 pieces, place on a baking sheet.
- Slice the dates in half, remove the pit and place one pecan in its place. Put the two date halves back together.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each date with the pecan inside. Secure with a toothpick, place on a baking sheet. Repeat steps 3-4 until there are 20 pieces.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20-30min.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool.
Share recipe with friends: