previous recipenext recipe
Beef Stick Fried Rice
Our All-Natural Beef Snack Sticks will had a new twist to your typical fried rice recipe!
- 4 links Greenridge Farm Beef Snack Sticks, sliced
- 1 cup long-grain rice, cooked
- 4 cups water
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 scallion, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the onions, sweet potatoes and gingerHeat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onions, curry powder ginger, cook until the onions are translucent in color.
- Add the Beef Snack Sticks, cook until heated through.
- Toss in the rice and soy sauce and heat it through.
- Stir in the scallion and add salt to taste.
Share recipe with friends: