previous recipenext recipe
Black Forest Tortellini Soup
Shake up pasta night with a new type of sauce! Made with All-Natural Black Forest Sausage, tomatoes and spinach this dish perfect for an on the run dinner!
- 1 pkg Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage, sliced
- 1 (25 oz) pkg frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and add in the sausages. Cook until warmed through and golden brown in color.
- Add the tortellini to the pan, do not let them stick the the bottom. Continuously stir.
- Stir in the tomatoes and garlic powder. Allow to simmer and let the tortellini cook until it is soft and hot to touch.
- Add the heavy cream, stir. Once the sauce has thickened add the spinach and allow the spinach to cook until it has wilted.
Share recipe with friends: