previous recipenext recipe
Black Forest Sausage Alfredo
Who doesn’t love pasta? Add Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage to your linguine alfredo tonight at the family dinner table. Turn your regular old pasta dish into a spectacular one with the help of our Black Forest Sausage!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage (4 links used), sliced
- 1 lb linguine noodles
- 1 C butter
- 2 C heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/3 C Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- Cook linguine noodles as instructed on package. Leave in the pot after cooking.
- In a large frying pan melt butter and saute the garlic until it is golden brown.
- Add the heavy cream to the frying pan, stiring constantly until it is warm, do not let the cream boil.
- Take the grated Parmesan and slowly add it to the frying pan, stiring constantly until the cheese is fully melted and sauce is creamy.
- Toss the Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage into the sauce mixture and cook until the sausage is heated throughout. Remove from heat.
- Add the cooked noodles into the Alfredo and sausage mixture and stir until noodles are coated with cheese.
- Split into four bowls and garnish with parsley.
Share recipe with friends: