BLT on a whole new level! Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato on a breadless bun! Weave together a bacon bun that will blow your mind away once you try it!
- 16 slices Greenridge Farm Applewood bacon
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add four slice of bacon in a line to the baking sheet. Fold every other slice in half and lay a fifth slice of bacon on top of the unfolded pieces of bacon. unfold the bottom slices over the fifth slice of bacon. Fold the opposite bottom slices in half over the fifth slice of bacon and place the sixth piece of bacon next to the fifth. Fold back over the opposite bottom slices. Repeat these steps with 2 more pieces of bacon.
- Repeat step 3 until you have 4 bacon weaves.
- Bake for 30min or until bacon starts to crisp. Remove from oven.
- Optional: Let the weaves cool and cut them into circles
- In a skillet over medium heat add one bacon weave. Top with cheese, tomato and avocado and add the second bacon weave to form a sandwich.
- Cook on each side for 3 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: