previous recipenext recipe
What’s summer without eating a cool, crisp salad? Greenridge Farm BLT Salad is the way to go to satisfy that summer food craving. Enjoy this meal on the back porch with the family!!
- 1 1/2 pounds Greenridge Farm Bacon, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1-2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crouton
For the Dressing:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder or one garlic glove minced
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a large pan, fry bacon over medium-high heat. Turning frequently until bacon is crispy and crumbles easily.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir until ingredients are smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon crumbles and croutons. Slowly add dressing while mixing until even consistency.
Share recipe with friends: