previous recipenext recipe
Bobby’s Touch Down Chili
Bobby has been making and perfecting his Chili for years now and has finally hit the jackpot of all chili recipes! Cooked low and slow is his moto for this recipe and we couldn’t be happier that he has shared it with us!
- 1 pkg Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage, sliced
- 1lb ground beef, cooked until browned
- 16 oz Black Beans, drained
- 16 oz kidney beans, drained
- 8 oz corn, drained
- 16 oz stewed tomatoes, drained
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno, remove seeds and chopped
- 1 tsp Jalapeno powder
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup beef broth
- Add all the ingredients to 6-8qt pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: