Cooked to perfection our Bolognese Beef Sausage Pasta will have your family craving for more! A flavorful red sauce paired with Greenridge Farm Beef Sausage makes this a dish you won’t forget!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Beef Sausages, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large pot on high heat, add extra-virgin olive oil. Add carrot and onion and cook for 1 minute. Add sausage and cook until golden brown and heated through.
- Add the tomato paste and garlic to the large pot. Pour in the wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes and cook for 10min or until the sauce has thickened.
- Combine the basil, parsley and pasta to the large pot, season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and parsley on top.
Share recipe with friends: