Who doesn’t love a good cheesy pasta dish?! This easy recipe is quick to make and will certainly please the whole family. Greenridge Farm Polish Sausage and a myriad of awesome flavors come together in one skillet- creating the most delicious bow tie pasta dish!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Polish Sausages, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups uncooked Farfalle pasta
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Greenridge Farm Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions, for garnish
- Place a large iron skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until transparent and lightly brown.
- Slice Greenridge Farm sausages in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Toss in the sausage and garlic, cooking until the sausages are heated through- about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, uncooked pasta and salt & pepper to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a low bowl, reduce heat, and let it simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in the Greenridge Farm Sharp Cheddar Cheese and continuously stir until the cheese has completely melted.
- Remove from heat, top with scallions and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: