Get ready for a dinner that has a kick to it! Made with All-Natural Andouille sausages this dinner will impress everyone in the family!
- 1 pkg Greenridge Farm Andouille Sausages, sliced
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
12oz. Egg white noodles
1 (15-oz.) can tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a skillet add oil and heat on medium heat.
- Add the peppers, garlic and sausage, cook until sausages are warmed through and browned.
- Toss the shrimp in with the sausage mixture and cook until shrimp is no longer pink.
- Season with Cajon seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the pasta noodles, tomatoes, heavy cream and chicken broth. Stir occasionally until noodles are tender.
- Add the cheddar cheese, stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
Share recipe with friends: