It’s spooky season which means it’s time to make Halloween themed snacks! Whip up our Celery Mummy Snacks with your kids as a fun way to incorporate healthy foods into their meals!
Yield: 25 pieces
- Place the vegetable cream cheese spread into a bag, cut off one of the bottom corners of the bag.
- Pipe the cream cheese onto the celery sticks.
- Lay the thin ham slices over the cream cheese at random to look like bandaging. Use a knife or toothpick to tuck the ends of the ham in between the celery and cream cheese.
- Place 2 tiny cheese pieces on the cream cheese, pressing them in slightly to help them stick, to create the mummy eyes.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until all the celery sticks have been used.
Share recipe with friends: