Get ready for a party show stopping appetizer! Made with Applewood Smoked Bacon or for a non-meat appetizer use extra cheese!
- 9 slices Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Greenridge Farm sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and onion powder. Beat until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the mixture into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hrs or over night.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and remove plastic wrap. Taking the crumbled bacon, roll the cheese ball over the bacon until all the bacon is stuck to the cheese ball.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hrs.
Share recipe with friends: