Do you know what the most important part of a party is?! The appetizers of course! It is the kick off to an event and we have you covered with our Cheesy Bacon Pull-Apart Bread. The savory flavor of our Applewood Smoked Bacon pairs perfectly with the gooey melted cheese.
- 6 slices Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon, cut in half
- 1 loaf sour dough bread
- 6 slices Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet cook the bacon over medium heat. Remove from heat once half way cooked and roughly chop.
- Cut slits halfway through the bread to create a checkerboard pattern.
- Stuff the bread with cheddar cheese and chopped bacon.
- In a small bowl mix the butter and ranch dressing together. Pour the mixture over the bread.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the bread and return to the cooking sheet. Bake until the cheese is melted and bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes.
Share recipe with friends: