previous recipenext recipe
Cheesy Black Forest Southern Dip
In a hurry and need a quick and easy appetizer recipe to whip up for your guests? Well, look no further because our Cheese Black Forest Southern Dip is sure to hit the spot! Ooey Gooey cheese mixed in with our black forest pork sausage is the perfect combination that everyone will love!
Yield: party of 15
- 4 Greenridge Farm Black Forest Pork Sausage, finely sliced
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 2 cups Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (15oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (10oz) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large skillet add the sausage and cook until warmed through, Drain any grease away.
- On medium low heat, cut the cream cheese and cheddar cheese into cubes and add them to the pan.
- Cook until the cheese have melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add the whole kernel corn, tomatoes and chilies and garlic powder. Cook until heated through.
Share recipe with friends: