Cheesy Gnocchi and Chopped Chicken Snack Sticks
1 lb gnocchi
2 Greenridge Farm Chicken Snack Sticks – sliced small
2 tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic – minced
1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes – halved for garnish
salt and pepper
- Bring water, salted heavily to a boil in a large pot.
- Add gnocchi and cook for about 3 minutes until gnocchi float.
- In a separate medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in flower and whisk until all combined.
- Pour in milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add in cheese and mix until all combined. Pour in chicken snack sticks. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss cheese sauce in with gnocchi and garnish with cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: