previous recipenext recipe
Get cozy with a chicken casserole that screams comfort food, dinner never looked so good!
- 4 cups Greenridge Farm Santa Fe Chicken, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a skillet or medium-high heat melt the butter.
- Add the garlic, onion, celery and carrots to the skillet until the veggies are tender.
- Mix in the flour, sugar, salt, 1 teaspoon dried basil and pepper to the skillet.
- Stir in broth and bring it to a boil. Boil for 1 min. Make sure to stir constantly, reduce heat and add in the peas.
- Simmer for 5 min and mix in the Santa Fe Chicken.
- Remove the skillet from heat and place the chicken mixture into the greased baking dish.
- To form the biscuits combine the buttermilk pancake mix, basil and milk into a mixing bowl, Stir until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls and place over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 35 min. or until the chicken mixture is heated through and the dough has baked all the way.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: