Layers of All-Natural Hand Trimmed Ham that is made in the “Old World” style gives this Chicken Cordon Bleu an extra flair of flavor! Try it today and this recipe will end up in your regular recipe lineup.
- 12 slices Greenridge Farm Hand Trimmed Ham
- 6 slices Greenridge Farm Swiss Cheese
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 6 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Champagne Honey Mustard
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- Take one chicken breast and stuff it with one slice of Swiss cheese and 2 slices of Ham. Repeat this step until all chicken breasts have been stuffed. Secure each chicken with a tooth pick.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour and paprika. Sprinkle over all the chicken breasts.
- Take a large skillet and heat the butter over medium heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on all sides.
- Add the bouillon cubes and water to the skillet. Cover and simmer for 30 min or until the chicken is no longer pink and juice runs clear.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet.
- In another small bowl mix together the cornstarch and cream. Whisk into the skillet and cook until it has thickened.
- Remove the toothpicks from the chicken and pour the sauce from the skillet over the chicken.
- Serve with mustard as a dipping sauce and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: