Mouth watering flavors of tomatoes, spinach, cheese and All-Natural Sun Dried Tomato Basil Chicken Sausages all come together to create a heavenly dish that you won’t be able to keep your hands off of!
- 8 Greenridge Farm Sun Dried Tomato Basil Chicken Sausages, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (12 oz.) can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tsp basil
- 3 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 12 lasagna noodles
- In a pan heat the olive oil on medium heat. Add the onions and cook them until translucent in color. Add the sausage and cook until heated through.
- Toss in the tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano and parsley into the pan. Simmer for 20 min. with the lid over the pan.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package. Allow to completely cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- For the filling in a large mixing bowl mix together the spinach, egg, mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan cheese.
- Place the noodles on a flat surface and add about 1/4 cup of the spinach filling to the noodles. Roll the noodles up.
- Repeat step 6 until all the noodles have been used.
- In a 9 x 13 casserole dish place half of the tomato sauce to the bottom of the dish. Add the lasagna roll ups on top of the tomato and sausage sauce. Take the remainder of the sauce and top off the lasagna roll ups.
- Bake for 25 min. or until heated through.
Share recipe with friends: