previous recipenext recipe
Chicken Parm. Pizza
Enjoy a slice or two or all of this pizza when you make it!! One bite and you will want to eat the whole thing!
- 7 slices Greenridge Farm Santa Fe Chicken
- 1 fully cooked pizza crust
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Evenly spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Top the pizza with chicken slices and mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl add the breadcrumbs, olive oil and parmesan cheese. Stir until combined and sprinkle the mixture over the pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 12min or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from heat and top the pizza with basil.
Share recipe with friends: