Who doesn’t love a warm sandwich when it’s cold outside? Enjoy the ooey gooeyness and savory flavors of this sandwich!
- 8 slices Greenridge Farm Santa Fe Chicken
- 4 ciabatta rolls, halved
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
- 4 Tbsp pesto
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- Using a griddle turn the heat on to medium heat.
- Spread the olive oil over one side of the bread and place on the griddle. Cook until the bottom of the bread is golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Take 1 Tbsp pesto and 1 Tbsp sun-dried tomato spread and spread it across one side of the bread. Repeat this step until 4 slices have prepped.
- Place 2 slices of chicken and 1 slice of cheese over the spread and take the other slice of bread that has no spread on it and place on top of the cheese. Repeat this step until all of the sandwiches have been made.
- Return the sandwiches to the griddle and cook until the cheese is melted and heated through.
Share recipe with friends: