Kick off the party with our Chicken Sausage Bites, where sweet and savory collide! This inspirational dish uses pretzels instead of toothpicks so you can eat the whole thing!
- 5 Greenridge Farm All-Natural Honey Chipotle Chicken Sausage, each link cut into fifths
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Greenridge Farm Sweet and Hot Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed sage leaves
- 25 Pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the cut sausages on a baking tray.
- Bake for 8 min.
- In a bowl, add the maple syrup, mustard and sage. Set aside.
- Remove the sausages from the oven and brush with the syrup glaze.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 5 min, or until sausage is heated through.
- Add one pretzel per sausage as an edible toothpick.
Share recipe with friends: