previous recipenext recipe
Chicken Sausage Bites
Kick off the party with our Chicken Sausage Bites, where sweet and savory collide! This inspirational dish uses pretzels instead of toothpicks so you can eat the whole thing!
- 5 Greenridge Farm All-Natural Honey Chipotle Chicken Sausage, each link cut into fifths
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Greenridge Farm Sweet and Hot Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed sage leaves
- 25 Pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the cut sausages on a baking tray.
- Bake for 8 min.
- In a bowl, add the maple syrup, mustard and sage. Set aside.
- Remove the sausages from the oven and brush with the syrup glaze.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 5 min, or until sausage is heated through.
- Add one pretzel per sausage as an edible toothpick.
Share recipe with friends: