Start up the ovens for this quiche recipe that will not disappoint! Filled with cheese, veggies and Greenridge Farm All-Natural Canadian Bacon it will be a breakfast time winner!
- 3 oz Greenridge Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp herb salt blend
For herb salt: mix together the following ingredients
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/4 packed rosemary
- 1/4 packed thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix the zucchini, carrots, eggs, canadian bacon and herb salt together.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 45min or until the edges start to turn brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!!
Share recipe with friends: