previous recipenext recipe
Our Deli-Meat Roll-Ups are a perfect appetizer for a gluten free option! Swap out the gluten part of a roll-up for deli meat instead. At the next family function you will have everyone going crazy over this appetizer!
Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 pound Greenridge Farm Honey Ham
- 1/2 pound Greenridge Farm Garden Herb Turkey
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese (1 1/2 packages)
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tsp dill weed
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, carrots, zucchini, garlic and dill weed.
- Evenly spread over each slice of Greenridge Farm Ham and or Turkey.
- Roll deli meat and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap, cut deli-meat roll-ups into 2 in.pieces.
Share recipe with friends: