previous recipenext recipe
Double Decker Ham Sandwich
Pile this sandwich high with our Black Forest Ham! All meat and no veggies are needed to recreate this masterpiece, enjoy your lunch break with this tasty sandwich!
- 8 slices Greenridge Farm Black Forest Ham
- 3 slices Greenridge Farm Swiss Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Campaign Honey Mustard
- 2 pieces Sourdough Bread
- Place the one slice of the sourdough bread on a plate and spread 1 Tbsp of the mustard on the bread.
- Fold and layer the ham on top of the mustard.
- Lay the cheese on top of the ham.
- Take the second slice of bread and spread the remaining mustard over it.
- With the mustard side facing down place the bread on top of the cheese.
Share recipe with friends: