4 links Greenridge Farm Sausage (we used Andouille but feel free to use any of our delicious sausages!)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic – minced
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 cup chicken broth
1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 yellow onion – sliced
2 bell peppers – sliced
1 tsp each salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Cook sausage links for 6 minutes per side and remove from pan.
- Soak up the leftover oil using a paper towel leaving about 1 tsp of oil in the pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, then add Italian seasoning and mix together.
- Pour in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes and cook for 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in onions, bell peppers and season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the sausage links and cook for about 5 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: