Need a quick dinner idea? Look no further than this delicious, ultra satisfying one skillet meal! This skillet is loaded with our Kale and Asiago Cheese sausages, cheese stuffed tortellini, and fresh asparagus. The whole family will enjoy this one!
1 package Greenridge Farm Kale and Asiago Cheese Sausages, sliced into
1 bunch asparagus, rinsed and trimmed
2 cups cheese filled tortellini
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon butter
shredded asiago cheese, for topping
salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, boil 2 quarts water
- Add in tortellini and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
- In a skillet or large pan over medium heat, melt butter then add in garlic.
- Sauté sliced sausages for about 10 minutes over medium heat until browned, turning frequently.
- Add asparagus and continue sautéing for about 10 minutes
- Add the tortellini and continue to cook for about 5 minutes
- Top with shredded asiago.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: