Cheesy, gooey and incredibly delicious. This quick family dish comes together in less than an hour and will definitely leave your stomach feeling happy.
1 – 26 oz. package frozen hash browns
1 package Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausages (2 links chopped and 2 links sliced)
1 – 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Mix together until fully combined.
- Fold in the 2 chopped Black Forest Sausage links and 2 cups of shredded cheese. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake uncovered in oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese and the 2 sliced Black Forest Sausage links.
- Return to oven and bake for another 15 minutes until cheese has fully melted and sausage is browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: