Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad
Fresh, colorful and full of flavor, this classic Italian pasta salad with Kale and Asiago Sausages, tossed in a hearty Italian dressing creates an unforgettable dish for any summer party.
1 package Greenridge Farm Kale and Asiago Sausages – sliced into half moons
16 oz rotini noodles
1 cup pepperoni – sliced into half moons
1 cup salami – sliced into half moons
1/2 cup black olives – sliced
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese – grated
1 cup cherry tomatoes – halved
1 red bell pepper – chopped
1/2 cup red onion – chopped
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp fresh minced garlic
2 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions or until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing by adding everything to a medium sized mason jar, adding the lid and shaking well to combine.
- When pasta is done, place in a strainer in the sink and let cool.
- Add all pasta ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Add dressing and salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently to coat pasta mixture and serve immediately. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: