previous recipenext recipe
Fiesta Taco Sausages
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo, or spice up any night of the week with these festive taco sausages! They make a great entrée or for any occasion, are quick and easy to make and the kids will love them. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa!
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 packages of Greenridge Farm Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
- 1 package of mini flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Optional fresh cilantro for garnish
- Grill Bavarian Brand Jumbo Franks, or boil in 1/2 inch of water over medium heat (4-5 minutes).
- Grill individual tortilla shells to create charred grill marks, or soften by warming in oven.
- Spread 1 tbsp a thin layer of guacamole on one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of salsa over top each layer of guac.
- Place 1 Bavarian Brand Jumbo Frank inside of each tortilla.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Roll or fold tortilla over the hot dog.
- Garnish with optional fresh cilantro.
Share recipe with friends: