previous recipenext recipe
Five Pepper Turkey Sandwich
Add a bit of crunch to that plain old turkey sandwich! In this recipe we take boring to extraordinary!
- 4 slices Greenridge Farm Five Pepper Turkey
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 7 thin slices of cucumber
- 2 slices Greenridge Farm Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Creamy Horseradish (adding this will make the sandwich spicier)
- 2 slices whole grain oatnut bread
- Place one slice of bread on a plate.
- Layer the spinach and then cucumber on top of the bread.
- Fold the turkey in half and place on top of cucumber, stack the cheese on next.
- Spread the horseradish evenly over one side of the other bread slice.
- Add the second bread slice with the horseradish side facing down on to the cheese.
Share recipe with friends: