previous recipenext recipe
French Toast Breakfast Tacos
Easy Sunday morning breakfast recipe you can make right from home with the kids!
For the Sausages:
6 Jalapeño Cheddar Sausages
For the french toast:
6 slices texas toast
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp butter
For the scrambled eggs:
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup shredded cheese
sea salt and pepper
maple syrup for serving
To make the sausages:
- Toss Jalapeño Sausages in the air fryer and cook 7 minutes at 400°F.
- Carefully remove and set aside.
To make the french toast:
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp butter.
- In a medium shallow dish, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Take one slice of Texas Toast and soak both sides and then place in skillet.
- Cook for a few minutes each side until golden and crispy.
- Repeat with remaining slices, until egg wash is soaked up.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm.
To make the eggs:
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat and add 2 tbsp butter.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Add to skillet and stir around cooking for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cheese and cook for another minute until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat.
To assemble: Place french toast in a taco stand, add a sausage and top with cheesy eggs. Top with maple syrup and serve.
Share recipe with friends: