previous recipenext recipe
Herbs picked straight from the garden gives our turkey a richly seasoned flavor! Great on a sandwich and perfect for lunch our Garden Sandwich is very tastefully made to suit those lunchtime cravings!
- 4 slices Greenridge Farm Garden Herb Turkey Breast
- 1 sliced shallot
- 2 slices Greenridge Farm Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup micro greens
- 2 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Champagne Honey Mustard
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Place the one slice of the whole wheat bread on a plate and spread 1 Tbsp of mustard over it.
- Sprinkle the micro greens and onions over the mustard.
- Layer the tomatoes on top.
- Fold the turkey in half and place over the tomatoes.
- Add the cheese on top of the turkey.
- Take the second piece of bread and spread the remaining mustard over it.
- With the mustard side facing down, place the bread on top of the cheese.
Share recipe with friends: