- 1 package (13 ounces) Greenridge Farm German Bratwurst – cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 bell peppers (I use red, green, and orange), cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Prep the bratwurst and veggies: cut the bratwurst into 1 inch thick coins. Cut the peppers and red onion into 1 inch pieces.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the veggies and bratwurst. Add olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, about 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) salt and pepper. Gently stir to combine everything.
- Add the veggies and sausage on the skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill and close. Cook for 5 minutes and then flip on the other side and cook for another 5 minutes or until veggies and bratwurst are lightly charred on all sides
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: