previous recipenext recipe
German Bratwurst Pizza
Can’t decide whether to have a bratwurst or a pizza for dinner? Why not just combine them! Try our Greenridge Farm German Bratwurst Pizza with the family tonight. It will surely be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm German Bratwursts(4 links used), sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 9 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 store bought pizza crust
- In a large frying pan melt 1 1/2 Tbsp of butter.
- Add onions and stir occasionally over medium heat.
- Onions will become translucent and then golden brown in color. This can take up to 30 min. depending on the thickness of the onion slices.
- Remove onions from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the Greenridge Farm Bratwursts in the pan with the remaining 1/2 Tbsp of butter. Fry until each side is golden brown.
- Carefully place the pizza dough on a cookie sheet.
- Arrange the cheese, bratwursts and onions on the pizza dough.
- Bake for 12-15 min or until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- After allowing it to cool, enjoy!!
Share recipe with friends: