Simple and yet wholesome flavors are all added together into one pot to create a recipe that you will make more than once!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Tomato & Basil Chicken Sausages
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp basil
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 3/4 cup half & half
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, cook the chicken sausage until heated through and slightly browned. Remove from the pot.
Add the onion and red pepper to the pot, cook until the onions are translucent in color.
Toss in the garlic and tomato paste into the pot with the other ingredients, saute while adding the sausage and basil.
Stir in the chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper, simmer for about 20 min.
Place the gnocchi and spinach into the pot. Bring to a simmer again and cook until gnocchi start to float, roughly 10 min.
- Pour in the half & half cream, stir until even consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and sprinkle on desired Parmesan amount.
Share recipe with friends: