Greenridge Farm Grilled Caminito Ham and Cheese
2 pieces sourdough bread
2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
3 oz sliced Caminito ham
2 Tbs tomato marmalade
2 Tbs soft butter
Tomato Marmalade Ingredients:
1 tomato, diced
1/4 cup chopped red onions
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbs red wine vinegar
1 tsp honey
salt and pepper to taste
- Spread butter on sourdough bread.
- Lay slices of cheddar cheese on each slice of sourdough.
- Place a slice of Caminito ham on both pieces of bread as well.
- Spread the tomato marmalade on one of the pieces of bread and top with the other and put in a medium heat pan to melt.
- Cool for roughly three minutes on each side and continue to cook until bread is golden brown and crunchy.
Tomato Marmalade Directions:
- Take the diced tomato, red onions, and garlic and cook in a pot until the tomatoes have broken down and resembles a sauce.
- Add the vinegar and honey and cook until the sauce thickens. Once it resembles a marmalade add the salt and pepper to taste.
Share recipe with friends: