previous recipenext recipe
Greenridge Farm Grilled Cheese
It’s all about the cheese sandwiched between two slices of crispy golden brown bread. We step up to the plate and take our turn in recreating the best grilled cheese around!
- 4 slices of white bread
- 3 Tbsp butter (divided)
- 4 slices of Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese
- Optional: 2 slices of Greenridge Farm Caminito Ham
- Preheat skillet to medium heat.
- Spread butter over one side of each bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down, on the skillet.
- Add the cheese and optional ham on top of the piece of bread.
- Top with another slice of bread with the buttered side facing up.
- Grill until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for second sandwich
Share recipe with friends: