It’s all about the cheese sandwiched between two slices of crispy golden brown bread. We step up to the plate and take our turn in recreating the best grilled cheese around!
- Preheat skillet to medium heat.
- Spread butter over one side of each bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down, on the skillet.
- Add the cheese and optional ham on top of the piece of bread.
- Top with another slice of bread with the buttered side facing up.
- Grill until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for second sandwich
Share recipe with friends: