previous recipenext recipe
Grilled Chicken with Chipotle Mustard Glaze
Grilled Chicken with Mustard Glazes are always a crowd pleaser! Try our version of grilled chicken drumsticks with our Greenridge Farm Chipotle Mustard that adds a kick to every bite!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Greenridge Farm Chipotle Mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, besides the Chipotle Mustard, in a blender and blend until smooth and consistent.
- Pour mixture over chicken drumsticks in a large bowl and toss to coat evenly. Cover bowl with a lid or cling wrap and place in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and place on lightly greased grates on the grill.
- Cook chicken drumsticks until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear. About eight minutes per side. A probe thermometer will show 165 degrees F when chicken is ready.
- Baste well with Greenridge Farm Chipotle Mustard , cover the grill and cook for an additional 2 minutes per side to glaze.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: