previous recipenext recipe
Ham & Cheese Loaf
Breakfast never looked so good with a twist on a breakfast sandwich into a breakfast bowl! This can be prepped the night before or made that morning!
Yield: 4 slices
- 6 slices Greenridge Farm Caminito Ham off the Bone
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 round loaf sourdough bread
- 6 ounces sliced deli ham, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook until eggs are thickened and not running. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take the loaf of bread and cut 1/4 off from the top and hollow out the inside.
- Layer the bottom of the bread with eggs, tomato, cheese and then top with ham. Replace the top of the bread.
- Place the sourdough bread onto a cooking sheet and place into the oven. Bake until heated through, 25min.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and let it stand for 10 min. before cutting.
Share recipe with friends: