previous recipenext recipe
Ham & Egg Salad
- 10 whole hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greenridge Farm Mayonnaise
- 1.5 teaspoons Greenridge Farm Spicy Brown Mustard (or classic yellow)
- 1/2 cup (about 2 oz) finely chopped, Greenridge Farm Applewood Smoked Ham (or any GRF sliced ham)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
In a large bowl add eggs, celery, red onion, ham and toss.
With a spatula fold in mayonnaise and mustard until everything is well coated.
Add dill, salt, pepper and paprika, mix well until combined.
Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Share recipe with friends: