Your family will love making these delicious snacks together! Our ham & cheese pretzel bites are great for parties and game day appetizers because they are effortless and delicious!
Yield: ~ 17
- In a large bowl add the yeast, warm water and brown sugar. stir until all the ingredients are combined, set aside for 5 min.
- Take a small mixing bowl and add the warm milk and brown sugar. Mix until combined, set aside.
- Slowly add the flour and small bowl mixture to the large bowl mixture. Mix until the dough is formed and place in a bowl that is coated with vegetable oil, over the bowl with cling wrap or a towl. Place in a warm area and let the dough rise until it has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and divide the dough into 4 balls.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Roll each dough ball out into a long rope, about a foot long.
- Place the cubed ham and cheese on the dough, roll each dough back up, length wise.
- Cut each rolled dough into 7-8 or 1 inch thick pieces.
- On a cookie sheet with parchment paper place the pretzel dough pieces on it.
- Bake for 15 min.
- After baking remove the pretzel bites from the oven and coat with butter.
Share recipe with friends: