previous recipenext recipe
Ham and Egg Pastry Cups
These ham, egg and cheese pastry cups are sure to delight any breakfast or brunch guests! They make a great entrée or appetizer for any occasion and are quick and easy to make!
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 thin slices of Greenridge Farm Caminito Ham Off the Bone
- 6 eggs
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 3 slices of Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese (mild or sharp based on preference)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Micro-greens optional, fresh for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray or grease a 6-slotted (or 12 if doubling the recipe for larger group) muffin pan. Set aside.
- Roll out the thawed puff pastry. Using a light hand, flatten slightly with a rolling pin.
- Cut puff pastry into 6 squares. Use a pizza cutter for ease but remember they do not need to be perfectly even.
- Carefully stretch each square slightly to ensure that it covers the muffin slot. Gently press each pastry square into one of the muffin tin slots.
- Lightly spray or grease the inside of the puff pastries.
- Place a slice of Greenridge Farm Caminito Ham Off the Bone into each pastry cup. Some of the edges may roll or fold over slightly and that is fine. Use the back of a spoon to gently press the ham down to meet the pastry, creating a cup for the eggs.
- Place one half of a slice of Greenridge Farm Cheddar cheese (mild or sharp based on preference) across each cup. Use the back of a spoon to gently press the cheese down to meet the ham, creating a cup for the eggs.
- Crack a single egg into each ham cup.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes for over easy egg. Bake longer to cook yolks more.
- Garnish with optional micro-greens and serve warm.
Share recipe with friends: